LAW Publications strongly believes in protecting the privacy of every individual, business, law enforcement agency and partner that comes in contact with us. We will never sell, trade or rent your personal information (public or private) to any third party. We want you to be able to visit LAWPublications.net with the confidence of knowing your personal information is safe with us. When you visit our website or social media outlets (such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter), we reserve the right to use any and all reviews, posts, comments or images submitted to the given media.
Yes, a cookie is a small text file that a website can place on your computer's hard drive. Cookies make it possible, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site. The cookie transmits this information back to the website's computer.
What information do we collect via LAW Publications.net and Social Media (Facebook, YouTube and Twitter):
- Comments on products
- General statements / comments
- Personal images posted to our social media
- Name, email, address and phone number
How we use that information:
Any of the information we collect may be used in one of the following ways, but is not limited to:
- To personalize your experience at LAW Publications (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website and social media services (we continually strive to improve our website content based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever).
- To send periodic emails (if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email).
- To administer a contest, promotion, events, surveys or other social media / web based features.
- *Note: Information you provide to us via social media outlets (such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter), may be used in any of our media outlets on LAW Publications.net, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Any correspondence received via email or by post on social media outreach may be used on Television, Live Webcast, Print, or any media LAW Publications deems appropriate.
Postal: 15000 East Beltwood Pkwy. Addison, TX 75001