LAW Publications is dedicated to helping you strengthen that relationship.
WHY SHOULD MY DEPARTMENT USE EDUCATIONal MATERIAL?
- One of the most significant, actionable ways to build and maintain your community’s trust is through education and outreach.
- Education empowers learners.
- Targeted outreach engages citizens on the issues that matter to them.
- Engaging with the community in an outreach setting facilitates productive dialogue.
WHY SHOULD MY DEPARTMENT USE LAW PUBLICATIONS?
We understand that maintaining your reputation is mission-critical. We’ve partnered with over 17,000 communities in 48 states to meet their operational/mission goals, so we understand the challenges in finding, vetting, and sourcing this material.
- Our exacting standards ensure our content represents all best practices.
- We pride ourselves on quality research, writing, and design that engages readers and makes an impression.
- Our ability to deliver the best content for you is made possible by local supporters in the small business community.
- We engage local business leaders, enabling their support of a product and a mission they can be proud to put their names on.
Our Publications (Click to view details)
how it works
You determine LAW Publications is the right partner for your department
You sign a partnership letter
You select the publications that fit your current operational goals
A LAW Publications sponsorship representative takes your signed letter of partnership to local businesses to secure sponsoring ads
The selected publications are shipped to your department, completely free of charge
"As with most law enforcement facilities around the country, lack of funding is always an issue. Because of LAW Publications, our office was able to obtain much-needed educational material that we will share with the community. The material [is] geared towards specific topics that we have had a hard time finding from other vendors. Everything they have sent us has been useful. [Our representative] Lorena is awesome–she calls often to keep us updated on any new products and what works best for us. Everything they send us, we use."
Judith Goins, Mckinley County Sheriff's Office
"They have been a tool for us to provide the training and education to both parents and kids (and grandparents). The educational material we got from them that we distribute—to try to put together that information and be accurate and educational and enlightening, it would be very difficult for us. It would be a full-time job for us to look up this stuff, put it together, put it in a format that can be used. [The material] is very useful. I go through it myself, and very rarely do I not learn something from it."